Beetroot and Sesame Thepla
Makes- 8 theplas
- 1 beetroot , grated
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 3 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- salt , to taste
- water , as needed
- Wash and grate the beetroot.
- In a bowl add grated beetroot, all the masala powder, salt and ghee. Mix all the ingredients.
- Add whole wheat flour into the mixing bowl and knead it to a smooth dough.
- Take a small portion of the wheat flour dough and flatten it using a rolling pin to form a flat round dough.
- Heat the Tawa to medium heat &
- Place the thepla on the hot tawa. Cook for about a minute & then flip and cook on the other side for a minute or till done.
- Apply oil as needed to grease it while cooking