Makes -4 cups
- 1 cup jowar flour
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 6 curry leaves
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 2 teaspoon chilli garlic paste
- 4 pinches salt
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp of oil
- Take a deep sauce pan and heat the oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and urad dal. When the mustard seeds crack and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame.
- Now, add the chopped onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the semolina and jowar flour and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the green peas, chilli garlic paste, coriander and salt. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix well and cook well till water is absorbed.
- Pour lemon juice, mix well
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney or green chutney