Makes- 2 cups
- 1¾ cup cooked basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon of Bengal gram dal (soaked)
- 1 tsp of Black gram dal
- 10 curry leaves
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon of butter/coconut oil
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 25 gm raw peanuts
- 2 pinches mustard seeds
- 2 red chillies
- Heat a pan over medium flame and add butter and mustard seeds. And let the seeds crackle.
- Add the dals, peanuts, curry leaves and red chilli. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and lemon juice. Mix everything well. Adjust the salt
- Cook at low flame for 5 minutes. Take out in a bowl and serve hot