Makes- 2 Peoples
- ½ cup green beans, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- 1 button mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- 4 tablespoon shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoon sprout bean
- ¼ capsicum (green pepper)
- ½ onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cup veg stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- black pepper powder as required
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 stalk celery
- ½ bamboo shoots
- 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 tablespoon lukewarm water
- In a wok, add refined oil and heat it over medium flame. Next, add in the chopped onions, ginger, garlic, celery and sliced mushrooms. Saute them for a while.
- Now add remaining finely chopped veggies and the sprouts. Saute them until all the vegetables become a soft. Now, chop the bamboo shoot into small pieces and add it to the pan. Saute and toss till soft.
- Add the veg stock to the pan along with sugar, green chilli sauce, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir it continuously.
- In a separate bowl, add lukewarm water and corn starch in it. Once done, add this mix to the pan with veg stock. Keep stirring it continuously until the soup becomes thick. Add salt and black pepper powder as per your taste. Once the soup achieves the desired consistency, pour it in small bowls and serve it hot with a garnish of spring onions.