Makes- 4 Cups
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- ¼ cup of spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup french beans, chopped
- ¼ cup capsicum, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Black pepper- as required
- Salt, to taste
- In a pot, add oil and heat. Add garlic and ginger. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add vegetables. Saute for 1-2 mins. Do not overcook or cook till mushy. Let the vegetables have slight crunch.
- Add water, salt and black pepper.
- Stir well and simmer the soup at low flame
- Garnish with spring onion and serve it hot.