Makes- 8 Rotis
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- ½ cup gram flour
- 2 green chilli
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon kasoori methi powder
- water as required
- Min wheat flour, gram glour, chopped green chili, salt, kasoori methi, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix well. Now, ½ tablespoon of ghee in the mixture and mix once again.
- Add water and knead a smooth dough. When the dough is ready. Cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough in 8 portions. Dust with some dry wheat flour and roll it to make a roti of about 5 inches round in size.
- Put a tawa on medium flame and when it’s hot enough, transfer the roti on it. Flip over one side to cook it from the other side. After a minute, flip over again and cook.
- Press the edges of missi roti with spatula so as to roast it well from all sides. Roast until nice brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Once done remove and add few drops of ghee and serve.