Makes- 4 Rotis
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup jowar flour
- ¼ cup bajra four
- 2 tablespoons Gram flour
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon Coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon Fennel seed powder
- ½ teaspoon Black peppercorns crushed
- ¼ teaspoon Garam masala powder
- ½ teaspoon Red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Dried mango powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee to cook
- Mix turmeric powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, crushed black peppercorns, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, dried mango powder salt with all the flour.
- Transfer into a bowl and make dough. Divide into 4 parts. Roll each into rotis. Heat a non-stick tawa. Dust each stuffed ball in dry flour and roll into a roti. Place each roti on the hot tawa. Drizzle a little ghee all around and cook, turning sides, till both sides till golden brown. Serve hot.