Makes: 20 laddoos
- 3/4 cup garden cress seeds
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup of jaggery (or to taste)
- 3-4 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Soak garden cress seeds (halim) in water for 2 hours.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai/pan and add semolina to it. Roast till it turns slightly pink.
- Add Garden Cress seeds and jaggery to the pan. Mix well and cook for few minutes till more than 50 percent of the water evaporates.
- Once they look done, add coconut and almonds and mix.
- Transfer the mixture onto a plate and let it cool.
- Divide the mix into 20 portions and make laddoos.
- Serve them fresh or store in airtight container