Makes- 2 Cups
- ¾ cup fresh mung bean sprouts
- ½ cup peeled diced cucumber(deseeded)
- ½ cup carrots, julliennes
- ¼ cup spring onions and greens
- ½ Apple, cubes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt- to taste
- Black Pepper powder- to taste
- Mix together the veggies, sprouts and apples in a bowl.
- Whisk together the salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in a separate bowl.
- Add to the salad and toss well to mix.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.