Makes- 4 Cups
- ½ cup chopped lemon grass
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- ½ tsp finely chopped fresh red chillies
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup paneer cubes (homemade/low fat)
- ½ cup broccoli florets , blanched
- ¼ cup diagonally cut french beans, blanched
- ½ cup carrot cubes , blanched
- ¼ cup diagonally cut baby corn, blanched
- ½ cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- ½ cup zucchini slices , blanched salt to taste
- 1 vegetarian seasoning cubes(MSG free) optional
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Blend the lemon grass with ¼ cup of water, in a mixer. Strain and keep the mixture aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, on a high flame, add the ginger, garlic and chillies. Stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the onions and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, French beans, carrots, baby corn, sweet corn, zucchini and salt and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame.
- Crush the vegetarian seasoning cube and add it to the stir-fry. Add paneer cubes at this stage.
- Add the soya sauce, lemon grass juice and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.