Makes- 5 Cups
- ½ cup thickly sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup diagonally cut baby corn
- ½ cup sliced zucchini (unpeeled)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup sliced onions
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup coloured capsicum (green, yellow and red), cut into thin strips
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- salt to taste
For Honey Orange Dressing
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp readymade orange juice
- 1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the lettuce and dressing. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer in a deep bowl, cool completely, add the lettuce and the prepared honey orange dressing. Toss well and serve.