Makes- 2 Cups
For the Salad:
- ¼ cup cottage cheese, cubed
- 1 cup lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- ½ cup coloured bell peppers, cubed
- ¼ tomato cubes
For the Sesame Dressing (makes 1 ½ cup. Serving size:2 tablespoons):
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix all the ingredients and keep aside in a bowl.
- To make dressing, mix the ingredients and refrigerate it for a few hours.
- Drizzle dressing on top of the salad and serve immediately.