Makes – 3 cup
- 5 cup radish leaves
- 2 radish
- 3 green chillies
- salt as required
- refined oil as required
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- To make this recipe, wash radish under running water. Chop the raddish along with the leaves and chillies. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. When it started crackling add chopped green chillies, saute it for a while. Now put the chopped radish along with the salt. Stir and cook it for a while.
- Once done, add coriander powder and red chilli powder. Cook for a few minutes.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy it with roti or dal rice