Makes- 6 Cups
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ¾ cup Cottage Cheese (homemade- from 800 ml cow’s milk)
- ½ Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 5 cups Gram Mixed vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, capsicum, peas, pumpkin, ivy gourd, french beans) finely chopped
- 10 Shallots (halved), peeled
- ¼ Cup Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 2 Tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- To garnish Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan on medium flame. Add the cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Mix in the chopped onions and sauté till light brown.
- Mix ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, and salt.
- Once the garlic cooks, add all the vegetables.
- Cook till vegetables are ‘bite like’.
- Add tomatoes, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add chilli powder. Mix.
- Towards the end add crumbled paneer and mix.
- Stir, sprinkle the garam masala and cook for about 2-3 minutes and serve garnished with the coriander leaves