Makes: 6 Dosas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup besan
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 tsp Jeera
- Salt as per taste
- Pinch turmeric powder
- 1 cup Chopped (green chillies, coriander, onions )
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- Oil for greasing the tawa
- Roast the oats and grind it to powder in a grinder
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Make the batter using water. The batter should not be thick or too runny. It should be of a medium consistency.
- Pour a ladle full batter on the greased non-stick tawa, and when it cooks on one side. Flip the other side as well and cook.
- Serve with green chutney or yogurt