Makes – 4 in no (small)
- 3 tbsp besan
- 3 tbsp jowar flour
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp oil for cooking
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl and add water to make a thick batter.
- Heat and grease a non-stick tava .
- Spread a layer of the batter to form a thick pancake.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat to make 3 more thalipeeth.
- Serve hot with green chutney