Makes- 3 Cups
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup rajma, soaked and boiled
- ½ cup spring onions, sliced
For Mint Dressing
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl, toss well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the mint dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Prepare the Mint Dressing and let it sit in the fridge for an hour before added to the salad