Makes- 2 Cups
- 1 cup boiled lentil
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 boiled sweet potato, small and mashed
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pot on a medium flame. Add onions to it. Saute until brown.
- Add the garlic, celery, paprika and saute.
- Add the sweet potato, tomatoes and lentils to this pot with 2 small cups of water. Simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to this and top it up with coriander leaves. Serve hot.